24-year-old man dies while listening to music on it

A Nigerian man simply identified as Barisuka,
has died after he got electrocuted while
charging his phone in his home in Port
Harcourt, the Rivers state capital on Monday
March 9th.

A friend of the deceased, Emmanuel Alagiri Jnr,
who shared the story online, said the deceased
who is his neighbor, was charging his phone,
placed it on his body and slept off. It was later
discovered that he was electrocuted in the

“Avoid putting phone on ur body when
charging,he was electrocuted,This one happen
in my yard at port Harcourt, the black wounded
spot on his hand is the place where the electric
current tear.

I can’t stop crying, it so ridiculously and
unbelievable that you were electrocuted by
leakage USB cable when charging your phone,it
seems to me that its manipulation. But it real
that you were shock by your USB charger. RIP
My brother my talking mate” a bereaved

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Enter Your Email To Get Our Latest Updates

Close If You Are Not Interested

This will close in 0 seconds